Life #47 : my heart is crying :'(

11.1.12
this post for someone that i care. so, you can ignore this post..

you know that I don’t like it..
but I know that you can’t stop it drastically..
and I try to understand you..

before this, you didn’t do it in front of me..
but why today you did it..
it’s not like you don’t know that I was there…

i just stared at you..
and you saw it…
but you just did it…

my heart was crying with your action..
do you not understand my glare or you want to break my heart?

however, 
congratulation to you..
coz, my heart is broken..
not because of the thing that I hate..
but because of your reaction..



if you love and care about someone, don't do something that they dislike..so they wouldn't ends up like me...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.