Ears & Shoulder

4.4.13

I need a pair of ears to hear my problems.
I need only a shoulder to lean my head.
I need a hand that'll hug me, and the other hand pout me gently.
I lost all of that for almost three weeks. Maybe..

Tons of works, maybe i still can consider about it..
But with a bunch of problems! I try to endure it..
But when it's about family matter, i really want to scream through all my heart..

Almost every night..
Drop the almost word!
Every night, i cry...
Cry in the middle of night while cover my face with mr. Puffy just the only way i can do..
So i can sleep.. Just for 3 hours like that and it is good enough for me..

I just don't want to tell to random peoples who doesn't know me well..
I'd enough with that..
So, i just can cry and pray to Allah so He will help me..

Just now..
I just tired to shed my own tears..
But i can't find the right person to do it for me..
I don't want to be like this..
I don't want to cry every night..
I don't want to be happy in front of others but cry on my bed every night..
I don't want to act strong anymore..
It's really hurt...

1% water + 99% feelings = 100% tears.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.