The Cliche Comeback

27.8.20

 Assalamualaikum and hi. I wish all of you are in good health.

Until end of August 2020, I able to write this 4th post. Please give me an applause. Hehehe. I do feel really awkward because it had been a long time since I'm writing in this blog. Well, there's so much different now from the last time me actively in blogging.

Let me be honest with you, I don't like blogger's new interface. I found it not so user friendly. Please don't mind me if you are okay with it. Maybe it is just me since I had been gone for so long time. For someone who use it regularly, of course you will find it normal, right. There are also some of the interface are okay for me and it is easy to access. Thumbs up for it.

Damn, I don't know what to write more. Ha. Ha.

Just let this post short. I don't want to update about myself in details since it sounds lame for someone who make "comeback", ecewah! InsyaAllah, I will write more this time and you will know about me from my current writing.

Owh, by the way, I want to make over my ugly blog. And I notice some my blogger friends also haven't update their blog for so long time. Well, time flies. Some of them married, have kids, busy with new life and so on... I miss them, but still I follow them on their socmeds, that's why I know lil bit about their circumstances.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. welcome back !! well i never been active here . my last update was 2014 if im not mistaken lol idk what makes me comeback too lol

    yeah , when i comeback here . i guess blog have new improvement and i'm staring at new coding since they used xml

    ReplyDelete

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.