I Lost My Phone And This Is What I Did.

22.5.18
4th May ago, I lost my phone at Gerbang Malam (Gerbang), Ipoh. Here are the chronologies:

2100
I was on the phone with Ayu since I wanted to gave her goodies bag for upcoming event, Starwalk Ipoh. After I met her, I put my phone in my handbag. That the last time I remember I was holding the phone. In the car, I just have a conversation with Adam.

Around 21:30
I arrived at Gerbang. I was searching for a pair of sport shoes for Starwalk Ipoh event. (Seriously, I cannot remember took out my phone at Gerbang at all. I even kept ask Adam if he saw me took out the phone at that time but he also can't remember I used my phone or not.)

2208 onward...
I managed bought a pair of sport shoes. We're hungry and just went straight to the car after the paid. When I got into the car, I said to Adam, "Babe, it just 10:08 pm la. I guess I am kinda tired today cause I thought it already 11 pm."

We went to a food stall nearby the Kinta Riverfront. At that time, there was Fast&Furios 3 (FF3) on TV and I was excited to watch it. Hey, who hate FF series?

While waiting for the food, I tried to search my phone but it wasn't in my bag. I thought I left it in my car and Adam offered himself to get my phone but I just told him he did not need to do that since we parked our car across the road. We just enjoy the movie and about 11.15 pm, we left the stall.

At the moment I got into the car, and then I realised, I LOST MY PHONE!! Adam used his phone and tried to call my phone but it was OFF! I know my batteries just left about 40% but it wouldn't turn off unless it below 5%. Adam tried to look for it in the car but I was positive it wasn't in the car. I didn't cry but I felt disappointed. However, Adam is more anxious than me.

When I went home, I tried to track my phone by using my laptop and I found Find My Device. Since my phone in OFF mode, I just managed to track the last time my phone was ON and it was 22:10 (10:10 pm) and it's mean that after two minutes after I got into my car. FYI, my clock's phone and my clock's car time is same.

5th May, 0230

Yes, I barely can sleep because I still hoped that I can track my phone. I tried anything that I can even send a message to the phone. At that time, I tried to refresh the find my device site, and look what I found.



Someone turn on my phone at 0211 (owh, I screenshot it after I woke up). How could he or she did not return my phone. This is prove that he or she have an intention to steal my phone or not intended to return it to me. 😭

I kinda feel bad because I did not install Find My Device application in my phone. I tried to google anything that can track back my phone but it was IMPOSSIBLE TO TRACK PHONE THAT HAD BEEN TURN OFF. It need to be ON and have internet connection. And all of the things that I googled, only Find My Device is save and legit. Everything that you want to try, make sure you read the review or comments and be prepare for any risk.

I still missing my phone so much 😣 I just had it for 8 months. My Xiomi 4x is the best high spec phone I ever had so far. I miss you, my dear 😢


Plus, there are many documents in there. Most of my works and notes were stored in my phone. I hope with the fingerprint and pattern lock, the thief need to reset the phone in order to unlock my phone.

So guys, install Find My Device in your phone right now if you did not have it yet. Later on, I will teach you how to use the app.

Till then, bye.

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Hopefully orang yang ambil phone awak tu terbuka hati nak pulangkan balik phone tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasanya takkan dapatlah farah.. dah nak sebulan dah.. huhu

      Delete
  2. This would be a good app to install...take extra careful not lost any device or anything once again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. after the incident, i always check if all my things are in my bag..

      Delete
  3. ya Allah..apa punya manusia la jahat ni. bkn blh guna phone tu klu ada lock..huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu la cik nor.. geram tau kalau fikir...

      Delete
  4. if the phone dah switch on still couldnt trace it ye? i think i should download that apps too. since this thing will happen anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. what we see in the movie aren't real at all. even if there are any sites offering in that way, would be afraid if there's risk.

      Delete
  5. Kalau ada app yg boleh ambik gambar org yg bukak phone tu lg best.. tp apakan daya.. honest people is rare these days..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu la.. tapi fon tu tak secanggih macam tu..

      Delete
  6. Ya Allah takut benda benda macam ni jadi kat diri sendiri. Dah lah phone kita ada macam macam benda penting kat dalam, docs, notes, photos etc. Ada chance nak dapat balik tak phone tu? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sad..mana lah nak cari ganti balik banyak maklumat dlm fon kan

    ReplyDelete
  8. lepas nih kena lebih berhati-hati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Semoga org yang ambik phone awak tue akan dilembutkan hatinya untuk pulangkan pada awak..meanwhile, awak.sabarlah yea Zizie.. oh ya! Akak ada buat review khas utk awak..jemput singgah..

    https://www.shikinrazali.com/2018/05/sahabat-blogger-pilihan_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an experience.. good tips..

    your #2700 follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. minta2 yg terambil phone tu dpt pulangkan balik.. pernah jugak guna redmi 4 x dulu..

    Aerill Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 0% chance la dear.. dah hampir sebulan dh ni.. make sure backup anything importants..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once, the similar thing happened to me as well. I forgot what app is it but I had to root my phone to use that app, well, that app is actually snap and upload the pictures of whoever tried to access my pincode on my phone to google drive.
    Urgh I really cant recall what app is that for now.
    I'll tell you incase I ingat balik ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zizie, the one yang Wanie guna dulu memang tak jumpe dah.
      Tapi ada satu nie Wanie baru start guna, almost similar.
      Nama app tu CrookCatcher.
      Ade jugak yg lain tapi yang lain-lain tu Wanie tak pernah try.

      Delete
  15. Hilang phone for surely takkan jmpa balik dah. Fon biasa pon takkan return, ni kan pulak high spec dear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. at least dah cuba untuk trace. baru tahu boleh trace macam tu. nice story to read.
    Janji Kita

    ReplyDelete
  17. aduh.
    sedih kalau phone ilang.
    hal keje. hal personal, kan.

    ReplyDelete

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.