In The Middle of Ramadhan

7.5.20
Assalamualaikum and happy Ramadhan 🤗

Today is 14th Ramadhan and I bet everyone feels so... how should i name it.. different? With MCO, no bazaar Ramadhan and no terawikh at mosque and so on. But, Alhamdulillah we're still able to have the Ramadhan.

My Ramadhan is has no difference from other years. Still far away from my family. 😢 Well, I'll be just grateful as usual. And tonight, I don't know why I feel soooo lonely.

So, to avoid that feeling, and I don't know what to do anymore, I open my twitter. And I was like, "They're so lucky to have family with them", "Owh. He's so lucky since he's a tweetfamous and everyone is wishing his birthday"...

and I end up tweeted,

"I think, I'm the loneliest person in this world 😂"
"no bestfriend, no girltalk, no spouse"
"but that wouldn't stop me to be good to whoever I meet 🤗"

Sounds lonely kan? Hehe.

You know, even though I used to it, but deep inside, I want to have everything. Sounds ungrateful, but it's my little devils. 😈 It is normal if you want something more in your life. If you don't have it, maybe you are successful enough in your life. There's nothing wrong if you want to achieve more, and improve yourself. Go for it!

Well, doesn't mean if I don't have someone I closed to, I didn't mingle with peoples. Even my work is about meeting many kinds of persons. But, it's just for professional purpose, not more than that. Maybe a big part of me still cannot move on from 'that incidents'. That's why I put the boundary.

At this point, I want to pet a kitten, but I still looking for a suitable house. I kept scrolling on Miko's and Moon's picture. I miss both of them so much 😭. You can read about Miko in my previous post. Just type Miko in search section. Moon was also dead but in different way. I will post about her after I got my laptop. I bet you will love her so much.

So, wish me luck. Right now, I'm in struggle to collect the deposit rents and so on. Owh, starting this year I will be around KL and Putrajaya (I used to say I don't want to live here!!). Happy Ramadhan guys!!

p/s: Thank you for those who visit my blog just because of Tom Yam Recipe. Hikss.. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi goodluck in everything you wanna do! selamat berpuasa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga tercapai impian murni awak. salam 16 ramadhan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! Best entry ini :) done follow, follow me back.. thanks
    http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.