Change

24.3.20
Harini, somebody asked me, kenapa I tak follow sikap sabar macam kakak I. I admit, one of my sisters betul-betul penyabar orangnya. However orang treat dia, dia diam dan bersuara bila perlu je. Me and her totally different. Somewhat she sounds like an angel.

That person's question really offended me. Throughout those years I menyepikan diri, a big thing happened to me. I almost got depression and commit suicide. I used to pergi kerja macam takde masalah and bila I balik, I cried out by myself at home. On the surface, peoples only see normal Zizie. Because who's care.

So, when that question came out, I was like, do you ever know me before this? 

I changed a lot. A lot for me. Maybe too litle for others. I changed because I was hurt. I changed because I want to stand up by my own. I changed because nobody will fight for me.

But, still people want to question who am I today. I don't expect people to understand me. But, how you can critic others so easily?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. semoga jumpa ketenangan sis. orang takde kat tempat kita sebetul-betulnya.. moga kuat!

    ReplyDelete

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.