Paracetamol

11.4.13
the world spinning around.
the head droop.
gently lay my head down.
send a message but I don't know if i type it in right way coz the screen looks blurry.
the body start shaking.
i heard the phone rang.
but my body seems like paralyzed - i can't lift my hand.
suddenly the world was black out.
but i still can heard the ringing.
the world still keep spinning and my mind goes empty - just like I want.

you spin my head right round, right round
when you goes down, when you goes down down..

You Might Also Like

5 comments

blog ini berbentuk blog personal yang berkongsi tentang kehidupan zizie, dan beberapa informasi yang berguna untuk manusia sejagat. sebarang bahan bacaan di dalam blog ini bebas untuk ditulis semula kecuali bahan yang berunsur peribadi dan merupakan hak milik zizie. pihak zizie juga tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komen-komen daripada para pembaca.